Lotus Notes recovery software can fix errors such as:
- Not a valid file.
- File is Corrupt.
- Error Reading File.
- File is not a database.
- A file error has occurred.
- The file appears to be corrupted.
- Not authorized to access that database.
- Database Corrupt - Cannot Allocate Space.
- File truncated – file may have been damaged.
- Server Error: This database cannot be read due to an invalid on disk structure.
- Not a valid file. Check the file types listed in the Open dialog to see which ones are supported. Then try opening the file using other file extensions.