Lotus Notes NSF file recovery tool
How to repair a corrupt Lotus Notes nsf file
Recovery Toolbox for Lotus Notes
Recovery Toolbox for Lotus Notes helps to repair Lotus Notes nsf files with messages, contacts, attachments and so on.
How to repair Lotus Notes data
The manual for a repairing of messages, contacts, appointments and other data from corrupted Lotus Notes storage. How to repair damaged NSF file:
- Download, install and run Recovery Toolbox for Lotus Notes from here: https://recoverytoolbox.com/download/RecoveryToolboxForLotusNotesInstall.exe
- Please select a damaged NSF file on first page of repair wizard in Recovery Toolbox for Lotus Notes
- Press on Analyze button
- Select the saving method - either to a new or an existing database. You will also need to enter the name of the server and the destination database
- Press on Start Recovery button
IBM Lotus Notes NSF file repair tool
Recovery Toolbox for Lotus Notes helps to repair data from corrupted Lotus Notes *.nsf files. The Lotus Notes repair tool reads and analyzes incorrect *.nsf files and saves all recovered messages, contacts and other data into a new NSF file.
NSF file repair tool features:
- Repair Messages
- Repair Contacts
- Repair Tasks
- Repair Notes
- Repair Appointments
- Repair attachments and other data
- Preview repaired objects
- Save recovered data selectively
- Save repaired data into a new or existing database
- Save data into a local database or a server database
- The Lotus Notes nsf recovery tool has been successfully tested with Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Fix corrupt Lotus Notes nsf files – all versions
- NSF Viewer Tool
- View and repair corrupted Lotus Notes store files (*.nsf files)
- Show the contents of damaged *.nsf files of Lotus Notes
Just download Lotus Notes database recovery tool. Install and start it. You only need to select a corrupted *.nsf file later. The software helps to fix NSF files automatically.
Free NSF File Viewer
Recovery Toolbox for Lotus Notes is very convenient to use for viewing the contents of the IBM Lotus Notes NSF file - a damaged or standard or both Lotus Notes database file. The tool can work as a viewer for NSF files even if you don’t have Lotus Notes installed. The tool allows you to open and view any NSF file for an unlimited number of times, including viewing letters, contacts, appointments, and other data from the Lotus Notes database.
Recovery Toolbox for Lotus Notes provides a full preview of Lotus Notes databases similar to the way it is implemented in most email programs. The tool opens NSF files for viewing, even if they are damaged. You can view NSF files for free and for an unlimited number of times without installing Lotus Notes.
How to Open a Corrupted NSF File for Free
How to Restore a Lotus Notes Project
To restore letters, contacts, appointments and other things from the damaged Lotus Notes storage, you can use the last backup or return to the previous stable copy of the file, or try to use Recovery Toolbox for Lotus Notes. With a very high probability, Recovery Toolbox for Lotus Notes can restore personal data from *.nsf files to their original state before they were damaged. To test this statement, it is necessary to:
- Download, install, and run the DEMO version of Recovery Toolbox for Lotus Notes.
- Select a corrupted NSF file.
- Run an analysis of the damaged NSF file.
- Review the contents of the recovered Lotus Notes database on the preview page.
- Set up correct data export.
- Export recovered data to the new Lotus Notes database - available in the full version.
How to Fix Lotus Notes
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and above
- Lotus Notes must be installed to export recovered data into a database
Customer's reviews and ratings
I managed to get contacts from a damage .nsf file. thanks
Damn, it’s impossible to believe it, I was able to get the contacts of my clients from the damaged Lotus Notes mailbox completely FREE!!! The program makes it possible to view the graying of 5 saved letters, from which I was lucky to get the contacts of my clients !!! You guys are super !!!
I was able to recover a corrupted mail from a local copy of the IBM Lotus .NSF file. Some recovered messages were recovered without attachments.
I forcefully closed the program after accidentally clicking on formatting. As a result, the .NSF file was damaged, Lotus notes can not open it. Using the program, it was possible to recover part of the remaining emails, the rest is not known, either it was deleted during formatting, or it was not restored.
When you extract a message from a damaged Lotus Notes email, pay attention to the notes written on the site, this program does not recover encrypted .NSF files. For my Lotus Notes email, this will not work because my damaged .NSF file was previously encrypted. 5 stars for saving my money!